Low-to-no ATM Fees
Use your Visa debit card for free2 at any Reliant ATM, and get up to five free out-of-network ATM transactions each month.3
With Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay, you can make purchases with your Reliant Visa debit card on your smartphone, tablet or smart watch.
EMV Chip Security
All of our cards have EMV chips, which carry security credentials to help prevent skimming and cloning. Don’t settle for less.
Lost card? Need a PIN change?
To report a lost or stolen card, call 800-724-9282 during normal business hours, call 888-918-7765 any time of day or night, or follow the link below:
To change your PIN, you can either visit a Reliant ATM or call PIN NOW at 866-985-2273. For Relay Calls (TDD) Line, call 800-221-7728.
Get Visa Purchase Alerts and receive a real-time alert via text4 or email when your card is used. If anyone gets a hold of your card data and tries to make an unauthorized transaction, you’ll know right away.
We’ve got your back. We monitor our member’s accounts for transactions that just don’t seem like you. If we see anything suspicious, we’ll let you know.
Let’s talk about Zero Liability Identity Theft Protection.5 This Visa policy protects you from identity theft by making sure you’ll never be held liable for unauthorized charges.
Verified by Visa
Protect your online identity with your personal password every time you make a purchase at a participating merchant website.
With Verified by Visa, using your Reliant Visa debit card online is now even more secure.
With Expanded Courtesy Pay, we’ll cover transactions you’ve made even when there aren’t sufficient funds in your account. This service is available to members 18 and older who are in good standing.
A fee will be charged for each transaction that we cover for you, but there’s no fee to sign up — and you’ll never get charged for this service unless you need to use it.
Leaving Town? Set a Notice
Did you know that when you travel out of state or to a foreign country, your Reliant Visa debit card could be denied for security reasons?
If you plan to use your card when traveling, please let us know at least 24 hours before you leave. Telling us your travel dates and destinations will help protect your account — without losing access to your money.
Notify us by filling out the form when you’re logged into your account in online banking. Click the “Online Services” menu and select the “Travel Notification Form” option. You can also give us a call at 800-724-9282, visit any branch, or fill out our contact form to get started.
- Must be 16 years of age to get a Reliant Visa debit card.
- Refer to Reliant’s Fees list for details.
- Reliant has cooperative relationships with several credit unions in the area as well as Publix Super Markets, which allows our members to use their ATMs with no surcharge. Surcharges are the fees that financial institutions charge for using cards from other financial institutions in their ATMs.
- A purchase made using a PIN or an ATM withdrawal may not initiate an alert depending on how the transaction is processed. (Note: Alerts that are sent for ATM withdrawals show as “purchases” rather than as withdrawals.) Actual time to receive a transaction alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within the area. Message and data rates may apply.
- Please refer to your Visa Debit Card Electronic Transactions for further details on this policy.
- To access your account using Mobile Banking, you must first enroll your account in Online Banking. Once enrolled, you will use the same Username and Password to access your account through both online and mobile banking.