The following forms are available for your convenience. Print the form, fill it out, and bring it with you to your local branch or send it to us via US mail. In many cases, completing the form before you get to the branch will save you time or an extra trip! To use any of the forms below, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For your added convenience, forms that require you to complete account/confidential information and return to us securely. Simply complete the form, and then scan and upload the file through our our Contact Us page. This allows you to securely send information back to us.
- Affidavit - Sale of a Motor Vehicle. This form is used as a bill of sale when purchasing a vehicle from an individual as opposed to an auto dealership. You can also use this documentation when you sell a private vehicle.
- Branch Deposit Slip. While are branches are now paperless, you may still use a deposit slip, if you'd like. Print it and fill it out ahead of time for an even speedier transaction.
- Cardholder Dispute Form. If your Reliant Visa debit card or credit card has been used for a charge that you authorized, this form must be completed.
- Change of Address Form. This form is required and must be completed to change the address on your account. Note: In addition to this form, we will also need a copy of your driver license. For your added convenience, you can securely upload the completed form and additional documentation by scanning the documents and uploading the files through our Contact Us page.
- Linked Account Request Form. This form allows all owners of an account (Account A) to transfer funds to another account (Account B) directly through online banking, without entering the User ID and password for Account B. In addition to the form, copies of valid identification for all account owners are necessary.
- Loan Payment Coupon. If you wish to mail or deliver your installment loan payment and would like to have a coupon, print out the page that contains three blank coupons. Submit the completed form with your monthly payment.
- Settling Accounts for Deceased Members. This checklist will help make the financial transition as smooth as possible during this difficult time.
- Skip-a-Payment Plan. If you would like to skip a loan payment, this form needs to be completed. Not all loans are eligible for the Skip-a-Payment Plan; see the form for plan details.
- Visa Account Updater (VAU) Opt-out. Visa offers a service that automatically updates your credit card information with participating third-party merchants that have your card information on file when your card number and/or expiration date changes. To opt-out of this service you must complete this form and submit it to Reliant.