Let's Get Started
Review the information below to help you get ready to apply for a home equity loan or line of credit.
- A home equity loan or home equity line of credit (HELOC) is secured by a mortgage on your home.
- A HELOC has a fixed rate for an intro period, and afterward will have a variable rate.
what you'll need to provide
- Requested amount to borrow
- Property information (Must be your primary residence or vacation residence. Must be located within New York State.)
- Estimated current market value of home
- Employment and income information
- All borrowers/co-signers will need to provide their information.
what to expect
- Your application will take a few minutes to complete.
- A member of our team will review your application, and we will be in touch with you within two business days.
- If your home equity loan or HELOC is approved, you will be required to open a Reliant membership savings account to be able to close on the loan or HELOC.