Let's Get Started
Review the information below to help you get ready to apply for a home equity loan or line of credit.
it's easy to apply!
- Log into online banking.
- Select the Apply Now option in the turquoise menu bar.
- Select Apply for Loan or Sub Account from the dropdown menu.
- For your convenience, the application will open with pre-filled information from your account.
- Don’t have online banking? Click here to continue to a blank application.
- Your application will take a few minutes to complete.
what you'll need to provide
- Income verification (All borrowers/co-signers will need to provide their information.)
- If earning wages: current paystub & prior year W2
- If self-employed: rental or commission income, last two years of tax returns
- If receiving social security or pension: award letters
- Copies of most recent county, school, and village paid tax receipts
- Property information (Must be your primary residence or vacation residence, and must be located within New York State.)
- Estimated current market value of home
- Copy of homeowner’s insurance policy
- Signed Certification and Authorization form that Reliant will send you.
- A member of our team will review your application, and we will be in touch with you within two business days.
- A home equity loan or home equity line of credit (HELOC) is secured by a mortgage on your home.
- A HELOC has a fixed rate for an intro period, and afterward will have a variable rate. Learn more about home equity loans and HELOCs.