« Back to News & Media

What should I do if I am the victim of identity theft?

If you suspect your Social Security Number has been compromised, you should contact the three credit reporting agencies to place a freeze on your credit report. If any of your debit card, credit card, or account information was compromised, or if you would like to place a password on your account, contact us immediately, and any of our Member Services staff can assist you.

SVG linear gradients