Funds awarded from the Donald K. Rhine scholarship to deserving students in 2022.
Funds awarded from the Donald K. Rhine scholarship to deserving students since 1998.
Students awarded the Donald K. Rhine scholarships since 1998.
Applying for our Scholarship
To be considered for the Donald K. Rhine Scholarship you must:
- Be a Reliant member.
- Be a high school senior, a currently enrolled full-time college/university student, or an adult enrolling as a full-time college/university student in the 2023-2024 school year.
- Demonstrate the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.”
- Play an active role in your community through community service.
- Demonstrate high achievement in your academic performance and activities.
- Complete the application and required essay, letter of reference, and obtain the required transcripts.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2023.Download Application
For more information about the Donald K. Rhine scholarship, email [email protected] or call us at 800-724-9282. Recipients will be notified by April 28, 2023.
NYCUA Statewide Scholarship
The NYCUA scholarships are awarded in amounts ranging between $750 and $1,500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
The application deadline for the NYCUA Statewide Scholarship has passed.
For more information, email [email protected] or give us a call at 800-724-9282. Recipients will be notified in May, 2023.
NYCUA Rochester Chapter Scholarship
The Rochester Chapter of the New York Credit Union Association awards a minimum of $10,000 in scholarship funds to outstanding high school seniors.
A student applying must:
- Be a Reliant member.
- Be a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
- Attend either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2023.
- Complete the application and required essay, and obtain the required transcripts.
- Sign the paperwork and get the signature of a parent or guardian as well.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023.
For more information, email [email protected] or give us a call at 800-724-9282. Recipients will be notified by April 19, 2023.
Moore than a Race
In 2010, we started a 5K fundraiser to raise additional money for the Donald K. Rhine scholarship program. Since its inception, the race has raised over $134,000 to support the scholarship program.
Learn more about our impact
Community involvement, member volunteers, local impact — find out more.