Ready to make the switch to Reliant Community Credit Union?
We make it easy to make the switch to Reliant! Become a member today, and then use our Switch Kit to follow these simple steps to move your accounts to Reliant.
- Open your new account. You can open your account online, or you can visit any of our branches. Get a head start by downloading and printing a membership application.
- Switch your automatic transactions. For a smooth transfer of transactions from your previous financial institution to Reliant, use the forms provided in the Switch Kit on this page. Print additional copies if necessary.
- Close your old account(s). Verify that all scheduled payments, checks, and card transactions have cleared before you close.
- Enjoy your new account! We’re thrilled to have you as a member!
Need help completing the forms? Visit your local branch or call our Member Service Center at 800-724-9282, and we’ll be glad to assist you!
Congratulations! You're Engaged!! ...Now What??
You've started out on a journey that will lead you to so many exciting moments in your lives—your Big Day, the start of your lives together, and beyond!
As you work together to plan what may be one of the most special days of your lives, we invite you to let Reliant help you navigate the financial obstacles along the path. We've created a toolkit tailored to brides- and grooms-to-be with materials that can help you as you plan your wedding.
Please take a look at the links below, and let us know if you would like to discuss the tools available that can help maximize your wedding savings, or options for wedding budgeting. You can reach a Reliant Member Service Representative at 800-724-9282 during regular business hours or by visiting one of our branch locations.
- Wedding Saving Plan—Determine how much you can set aside each month for your wedding, based on your income and other expenses.
- Wedding Switch Kit—A switch kit designed especially for engaged couples! As you think about making the switch to Reliant, you’ll find it’s easier than popping the question!
- Reliant’s Visa Platinum Credit Card—A consistently low rate makes Reliant’s Visa Platinum credit card great for wedding purchases.