Reliant participates in three scholarship programs each year: Reliant's own Donald K. Rhine Scholarship program, as well as the New York Credit Union Association (NYCUA) State and NYCUA Rochester Chapter scholarships.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed. Recipients will be announced in April.
NYCUA 2018 Rochester Chapter Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship has passed. Recipients will be notified by March 12, 2018.
Reliant Community Credit Union created the Donald K. Rhine Scholarship program in 1998 to honor the legacy of Reliant’s founder and original CEO, Donald K. Rhine. Each year through this program, Reliant awards several college scholarships ranging in value up to $1,500 to deserving high school seniors and college students who exemplify the credit union’s “people helping people” philosophy. Since the program’s inception, Reliant has awarded over $159,000 in scholarships to deserving students.
To be considered for a scholarship, you must:
- Be a Reliant member.
- Be a high school senior, a currently enrolled full-time college/university student, or an adult enrolling as a full-time college/university student in the 2018-2019 school year.
- Demonstrate the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.”
- Play an active role in your community through community service.
- Demonstrate high achievement in your academic performance and activities.
- Complete the application, required essay, letter of reference, and obtain the required transcripts.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2018.
For more information regarding this scholarship opportunity contact Reliant at 800-724-9282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Recipients will be announced by April 30, 2018.