When it comes to credit cards, there are a lot of choices. How do you decide which credit card offers the best value for you? We’re confident that you’ll love Reliant’s Visa Platinum credit card—especially when you compare it to other cards! Take a look at our credit card comparison, and you'll soon make Reliant's Visa your go-to credit card!
And if the comparison isn't reason enough, check out some of the other great features of Reliant's Visa Platinum credit card.
A Small Chip with Big Security
All Reliant Visa credit cards have EMV chips that are designed to better protect you from fraud. EMV cards carry security credentials that help prevent skimming and cloning. When a terminal is chip-enabled, it will read the magnetic strip and instruct you to insert the chip card into the terminal. (Click here for more information about EMV technology.)
Reliant has a low introductory rate for a limited time, and thereafter your regular rates start as low as 9.00% APR*. While you may find offers for lower introductory rates, you are likely to find that the regular rate that goes into effect after that promotional period could be much higher. The higher the rate, the more interest you may pay if you don’t pay your balance in full each month.
Mobile Wallet—featuring Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay, Google Pay & Microsoft Wallet
Use your eligible smartphone, tablet, or smart watch to make purchases using Reliant's Visa Platinum Credit Card, without the hassle of getting your card out of your wallet!
Reliant's Visa does not have an annual fee. In fact, it doesn’t have fees for balance transfers, cash advances or currency conversion. Fees can add up quickly! As an example, with many credit cards, if you were to transfer a balance of $1,000, you could typically be charged a fee between $30 and $50! With Reliant's Visa Platinum credit card, you wouldn't be charged a fee at all!
Alerts and Fraud Detection Service
Credit card fraud is on everyone’s mind these days. With your Reliant Visa you can be protected with Visa Alerts – a free service for Reliant members. You can sign up to receive a real-time text or email each time your card is used. This helps to let you know right away if someone is using your card (or card information) and it’s a great tracking tool, too! Reliant also utilizes a fraud detection service that identifies and notifies you of potential fraud on your account.
Visa Account Updater (VAU)
Visa now offers a service called Visa Account Updater. VAU enables the secure, electronic updating of your Reliant Visa credit card account information with participating third-parties in a timely and efficient manner. Third party vendors include merchants, subscription services, and e-commerce merchants. This service will automatically and securely update the card number and/or expiration with third parties that participate in the program.
If you would like to opt-out of the VAU service, you can complete the secure online form found here.
Easy Online Access
We’ve got you covered 24/7 with all of these features:
- Sort transactions by category, such as dining, retail, home and automotive.
- Drop-down menus provide additional transaction information.
- Make a payment. (You can also transfer funds from your savings or checking through online banking.)
- View pending transactions.
- Sign up for Credit Card Alerts, powered by Visa—they're free!
- Register for credit card e-statements.
- Report a lost/stolen credit card through online banking.
- Dispute a transaction online by following a few simple steps.
- Download history to Excel.
Visa’s Zero Liability identity theft protection policy gives you peace of mind knowing that your credit card is completely protected and you will never be liable for unauthorized charges. Verified by Visa is the free and easy way to enjoy added security for your online Visa card purchases. And Visa’s Basic Protection Package includes auto rental collision damage waiver, travel & emergency assistance, and warranty manager service while coverage is also provided for travel accident & baggage delay.
Other Helpful Credit Card Information
* 0.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) applies to all purchase, balance-transfer, cash-advance, and convenience-check transactions completed on accounts for six months from the date the account is opened. After that date, all balances will be subject to the variable rate as specified in the Visa Credit Card Plan Agreement and Visa Credit Card Disclosure. The .99% APR does not apply to balance transfers of existing Reliant Visa credit card balances.
Go to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau website to view a complete listing of all credit card agreements.
For information on how to pay your Reliant Visa Platinum credit card by phone from a checking account at another financial institution, visit our Contact Us page.