Reliant offers a full array of loan products that offer value and help you achieve your financial business goals. We strongly believe in supporting our local businesses and helping them succeed!
The CARES Act and the Paycheck Protection Program
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act includes a “Paycheck Protection Program,” which authorizes up to $349 billion of federally guaranteed loans to qualifying small and medium sized businesses.
We have business members already asking about this program, and we want to provide you with information as quickly as we know it.
Lenders across the country (like Reliant) will be tasked/authorized with the administration and fulfillment of this program. At this time, we are not yet able to accept applications or process these requests as all lenders are still waiting for many of the details to be released of how this program will operate, including the exact timing for when applications can be accepted.
We are expecting to receive this additional guidance from the government within the next one to two weeks. Continue to check this page, where we will update you as we have more information.
Business Vehicle Loans
- Rates as low as 2.99% APR* — We don't increase your vehicle loan rate just because you're a business! Click here to view our vehicle loan rates.
- Buyout of existing vehicle loans
- Purchase of new or used vehicles
- Fleet financing
Contact a member of our business lending team for additional rate and term details.
Commercial Real Estate Business
- Flexible rates and terms
- No pre-payment penalties
- Up to 80% financing
- Available for owner-occupied and investor properties
- Equipment purchases — Take advantage of our Equipment Loan Rate special of 5.75% APR!** Click here to learn more.
- Business expansion
- Buyout of existing business loans
Business Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Lines up to $10,000
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Reliant is an approved SBA Lender.
- Financing is available for new and existing businesses that may not qualify under conventional bank terms.
- Additional information is available here.