Reliant offers a full array of loan products that offer value and help you achieve your financial business goals. We strongly believe in supporting our local businesses and helping them succeed!
The CARES Act and the Paycheck Protection Program
The Small Business Administration (SBA) and U.S. Department of the Treasury are set to reopen the Paycheck Protection Program. Based on demand and our experience from the first round of funding in this program, it is expected that this session of funding will go very quickly. We are committed to servicing as many of our members as possible, but understand that the timeframe for processing applications may be limited.
At this time, we are accepting applications from members with existing Reliant business accounts. To be eligible, you must have a business loan and/or business deposit relationship with Reliant, established as of February 15, 2020. A business member's pre-existing relationship with us may include a business auto/equipment loan; commercial, business, or corporate credit card; business mortgage; business overdraft line of credit; other business loan; business savings account (including DMA); and/or business checking account (including Basic, Value, Dividend, Nonprofit, and/or sole proprietor or DBA checking accounts).
After you have determined that you qualify as an applicant for the Payroll Protection Program through Reliant and you have gathered the necessary documents to submit along with your application, you may apply, per the instructions below.
To begin the application process:
- Click the "Begin the Application Process" button below to email our business lending team to request an application.
- In the email, please include your name, your official business name, and the best number where we can reach you. Please do not include other account information.
- You will then receive a secure email from Reliant's business lending team with the application and further instructions.
As you prepare to submit your application, here are some documents we recommend you have ready to send us electronically:
- IRS form 941 for all four quarters of 2019
- Payroll ledger for 2019 payroll showing payroll costs by employee
- Payroll ledger for YTD 2020
For further detail on the program and information on completing your application, click here.
Click the button below to email our business lending team. Please remember to include in the email your NAME, OFFICIAL BUSINESS NAME, and the BEST NUMBER WHERE WE CAN REACH YOU at this time. Please do not include other account information in the email.
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-724-9282 or email us at email@example.com, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
Business Vehicle Loans
- Rates as low as 2.39% APR* — We don't increase your vehicle loan rate just because you're a business! Click here to view our vehicle loan rates.
- Buyout of existing vehicle loans
- Purchase of new or used vehicles
- Fleet financing
Contact a member of our business lending team for additional rate and term details.
Commercial Real Estate Business
- Flexible rates and terms
- No pre-payment penalties
- Up to 80% financing
- Available for owner-occupied and investor properties
- Equipment purchases — Take advantage of our Equipment Loan Rate special of 5.75% APR!** Click here to learn more.
- Business expansion
- Buyout of existing business loans
Business Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Lines up to $10,000
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Reliant is an approved SBA Lender.
- Financing is available for new and existing businesses that may not qualify under conventional bank terms.
- Additional information is available here.