Reliant participates in three scholarship programs each year: Reliant's own Donald K. Rhine Scholarship program, as well as the New York Credit Union Association (NYCUA) State and NYCUA Rochester Chapter scholarships.
Scholarships will be awarded in amounts ranging between $750 and $1,500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
The NYCUA 2019 Statewide Scholarship application deadline has passed. Thank you to all who applied.
For more information regarding this scholarship opportunity contact Reliant at 800-724-9282 or email email@example.com. Recipients will be announced in May 2019.
The Rochester Chapter of the New York Credit Union Association will award a minimum of $10,000 in scholarship funds to outstanding high school seniors.
Each applicant must:
- Have an account (titled in his/her name) and be a member in good standing of a participating credit union, such as Reliant.
- Be a high school senior during the 2018/2019 school year.
- Attend an accredited college or university for the 2019/2020 school year.
- Complete the application, including required essay and extracurricular and community service resume.
- Obtain required transcripts.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2019. Applications must be mailed or postmarked by this date.
For more information regarding this scholarship opportunity contact Reliant at 800-724-9282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Recipients will be notified by March 15, 2019.
Reliant Community Credit Union created the Donald K. Rhine Scholarship program in 1998 to honor the legacy of Reliant’s founder and original CEO, Donald K. Rhine. Each year through this program, Reliant awards several college scholarships ranging in value up to $3,000 to deserving high school seniors and college students who exemplify the credit union’s “people helping people” philosophy. Since the program’s inception, Reliant has awarded over $176,000 in scholarships to deserving students.
To be considered for a scholarship, you must:
- Be a Reliant member.
- Be a high school senior, a currently enrolled full-time college/university student, or an adult enrolling as a full-time college/university student in the 2019-2020 school year.
- Demonstrate the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.”
- Play an active role in your community through community service.
- Demonstrate high achievement in your academic performance and activities.
- Complete the application, required essay, letter of reference, and obtain the required transcripts.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2019.
For more information regarding this scholarship opportunity contact Reliant at 800-724-9282 or email email@example.com. Recipients will be announced by April 30, 2019.
Depending on the internet browser you’re using, you may have to download the application to your computer in order for the fillable functionality of the application to work properly.